10.09.2009

Case Break - Stuck on 10!

There are ten people out there who are anxious to do this case break, but I haven't gotten commitments from anyone else. I need 13 more in order to do an 07 Ultimate Break, which so far seems to be the consensus, with Fleer Greats of the Game a close second. Each requires 24 slots, so we are OK either way and will make a group decision when all the slots are filled. If you want two slots, let me know so I can fill them in. In the end, I will probably take two slots also.

Please talk it up on your blogs and in your emails so we can get it fully booked and ordered. Thanks.

3 comments:

Heart Break Kid said...

put me down!

shoeboxlegends said...

Dan, just got back from vacation or I would've responded sooner. I loved your last break, count me in!

shoeboxlegends said...
This comment has been removed by the author.