10.26.2008

Cards going out

I've got some packages that I'm working on, so if you see your moniker here, expect a package this week. Some are in response to want lists, but some are just because.

  • Chris Harris: a BIG box is on the way.
  • Dinged Corners*: I'm trying to find smiling, jumping players who are looking up!
  • Fielder's Choice: a Mattingly that you probably don't have
  • Dayf: some wantlist stuff, and maybe some interesting Braves
  • White Sox Cards: some White Sox cards (what else!)
  • Mario @ Wax Heaven: a Marlins auto
  • Nennth Inning: a few Lincecums
  • Shoebox Legends*: a bunch of Goudey, Heritage, and Upper Deck
  • Thorzul: some Fleer Ultra
  • Capewoods*: '87 Topps
  • House of Cardboard: A&G, Heritage and a UD Masterpiece.

If I haven't ever sent anything to you before (*), could you please email your address to me. Thanks.

No comments: