11.29.2009

The Mother of All Trades

Shane, one of only a handful of readers I have left, contacted me about a little trade.

Little. Yeah, right.

I get a FedEx package stuffed with cards from the 70's, 80's, 90's, and 00's, plus some Donruss Duke Snider puzzle pieces from '84 Donruss, plus some Indians, plus some Old Time Uniforms for my collection. Some Heritage, some A&G, some Goudey. Some inserts, lots of base for sets.

Wait, that's not it.

He included not one, not two, not three, but four, yes, 4, autographed cards of Indians, including one of my all-time favorites, Charles Nagy.


There is too much to post in one entry, so I will spread it out over several. Suffice to say, though, I am very grateful to have trading partners like Shane who are willing to share their cards with others. Shane, thanks a million.

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

That's a good box o' cards.