As usual, anyone who sends me one of these cards will be richly rewarded. I have a slew of relics and autos that I have ready for trade, so if any of them are of interest to you, they are yours.
- 2009 Topps Turkey Red insert #53 Francisco Rodriguez.
This ain't a short print, so I don't know why it has avoided me all summer long!
- 2009 Allen & Ginter Highlight Sketch cards #2, 4, 5, 6 & 8 (thanks, Night Owl and Bud)
Another few cards and I will have completed the easiest parts of this set. These are Griffey, Zambrano, Hamilton, Beckett and Jeter diving into the stands. I actually already have the Jeter, but it is signed by Brian Kong, so it is stored elsewhere.
- 2009 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP67 & #BCP69
Just so Joshua will get off my case to find these cards for him! They shouldn't be too hard, also. #67 is Jason McEachern and #69 is Jose Duran.
- 2009 Goudey #161 Nate McLouth (thanks, Night Owl)
This, too, should be an easy one but has escaped me.
- 2007 SP Authentic #80 Alex Rodriguez
Wish it wasn't him, but, alas, it is, so I have to say "I need an ARod!"
- 2008 UD Masterpieces #106 Don Mattingly (thanks, Night Owl) and #110 Yogi Berra (thanks, Flash!)
Why are they always Yankees? Is there no justice in this world?!!?
- 2007 Goudey #119 Jhonny Peralta, #120 Nick Swisher, #134 Michael Cuddyer (thanks, GCRL) and #137 David DeJesus
Thank goodness it wasn't a Yankee again. Even so, these shouldn't be that hard for a collector to have an extra of.
- 2008 Topps Finest #125 Ryan Howard and #143 Joey Votto
I can understand why these two are harder to find, but this was the first high-end set that I collected when I returned to collecting in 2008 and I'd sorely like to finish the base set.
- 2008 Allen & Ginter mini inserts World Icons #A2, Baseball Icons #BI-6, #BI-14, #BI-15 and #BI-17, Pioneers of Aviation #PA2, and World's Deadliest Sharks #WDS2
There are seven of these that I would really love to get my hands on. I'm not counting the Team Orange because those are super short prints, and I have no expecatation of finishing them anytime soon.
- 2008 Topps Stars insert #TS1 Alex Rodriguez
- 2008 Topps 50th Anniversary All-Rookie Team #AR39 Roy Oswalt and #AR73 Carlos Ruiz
When I finish this then I can work on the Year in Review inserts.
- Any Omar Vizquel card from 1989 (thanks, GCRL for the Score)
I only have the Topps Traded and the Baseball America cards from that year, so if you have the Leaf, Donruss, Score or Upper Deck card from that year, you will be richly rewarded with cards galore!