10.21.2009

Group Break orders of business

First, each person MUST be paid up before I start the break. Everyone except for PopStartled has paid or indicated that their payments are on the way. I have only received one payment TTM so far, so please make sure that your payment has been sent out. If I have not received your payment by the time the break starts, I can choose to leave you in the break or exclude you, and possibly even sell off that spot again. This is only fair to the others who have paid, and it removes the possibility that someone can not pay if they don't like the cards they get.

I have randomized the order that the hits are doled out, using RANDOM.ORG to randomize the list on the right of my blog seven times. Please don't try to trade the slots, only the cards after the break is done. If you want a screenshot of each of the randomizations, let me know and I can send them to you. I am only going to upload the final one.


I should be getting the case tomorrow, so hopefully I can record it and upload it tomorrow evening. I am trying to figure out a way to podcast it or have a videoconference, but nothing easy is presenting itself yet. I'll let you know.

9 comments:

Pop Startled said...

Oops...I'm really sorry, I totally forgot about the box break...payment sent right now...$29, right? If I screwed up, send me an email (in the paypal message). Again, I'm really sorry for the delay.

Collective Troll said...

I'm sorry for the delay too... You should have the check today or tomorrow at the latest...sorry. Hey, I'm batting leadoff!!! Random list has never been my friend before, SWEET!

LongFlyBall said...

Being this is my first break I am not up on the nuances. Does this order snake back up when you get to #24 or does it go from the top again?

Just wondering.

Curious in Scranton

Dan said...

I would say it starts over again, as the order is randomized, and, to an extent, so are the "hits." It is the luck of the draw for choosing which box to open first.

I'll leave it up to everyone, though, so if it goes down then up instead of looping, I'll go with whatever the majority wants. Weigh in, everyone.

beardy said...

I say snake it like a fantasy draft, but it doesn't really matter that much, since as you said, it is random anyway.

LongFlyBall said...

Knew I shoulda stayed away from the pine tar, 21 was too sticky to move...lol

I say do it however it has been done in the past. I'm the nub, I just thought I'd ask.

Play at the Plate said...

I'm hoping for some good MOJO. My birthday is 8/18 and I got spots 8 and 18....good omen? I'll hope!

This is my first "slot" break so it doesn't matter to me.

SueFitz said...

This sounds interesting - can you tell me how this works?

Dan said...

Read all the posts over the last week, and check out the uploaded videos for the last group case break I did (through the links on the right) and you'll get the drift. Tune in tonight for latest break.