8.25.2009

Back from Vacation

A fine week at Cape Cod, just missing Hurricane Bill, and now a week at home without the kids and the wife. What more could a person want?!?
Just wanted to poke everyone to make sure that y'all know I'm behind on trades, promises, payments and replies. I will be getting to them shortly. In the meantime, I need to check a few things:

Marie: Did you get the posters from the National yet?

Chris: I promised I would go through your wantlist, and I will tonight. I'll let you know what I have. If you get a great offer for those SPs, take them (sniff, sniff) but I'm trying like hell to get at least some of them from you. Be patient, please, and sorry about seeming greedy. I'm really not, I just want to finish off that set.

Baseball Dad: I paid for the Twins. Thanks for being patient.

And now a public service announcement: Two contests are going on now, one over at Card Cache, the other at the Collective Troll. Chances to win cards galore! Go sign up now. All you need to do is be a "friend."

1 comment:

Collective Troll said...

Welcome back Dan!!! Home alone huh? I will expect 15 posts a day!
cheers! troll