2.10.2009

Ultimate Case Finally Ordered!!!

For those of you who are partaking in the Group Case Break of 2007 Ultimate, the case has been ordered! (drumroll, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd cymbal crash!) Whew! I thought that PayPal would never release my transfer and the last two payments. Finally. I apologize for the delays, and next time I will be more prepared. I guess every step you take is a learning experience.

The case is being shipped 2nd day air, so it should be here on Wednesday or Thursday. I will try to do the break as soon as possible, get the videos posted on my blog, and send out the cards by the end of the week. Just so that I don't have to go searching for addresses, please send me your addresses again in an email.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone for their kind words and encouragement during these dark days for my wife and her family. Her sister is saying her "Good-byes" now, and we expect that we will not be seeing her again. Please keep her in your prayers, if that is what you believe in. Thanks.

No comments: